(Participation in recital is optional, but recommended)
1. If participating in Recital, a Recital Fee of $100 for the first student, $50 per additional student in the same family, half payment is due by Saturday, November 6th, 2021. The other half will be due by Saturday, March 5th, 2022. You will not have to buy tickets and the $100 price includes one Recital t-shirt and one Recital DVD, the $50 price will include one Recital t-shirt. (All t-shirts have a class list printing on the back, including all dancers!) This fee will be taken out automatically from the debit/credit card on file on that date if not paid beforehand. This fee is not refundable.
2. In order to participate in Recital, students must attend class(es) consistently and consecutively. If at any time a student has multiple absences, a teacher may require private lessons to continue participation.
3. Costume fee due on or before Saturday, December 11, 2021. We will accept payments toward costumes any time before the due date. This fee will be taken out automatically from the debit/credit card on file on that date if not paid beforehand. This fee is not refundable. Costume orders include the costume, accessories, and most also come with tights. You may be required to buy shoes to match costume and style.
4. A late fee of $20.00 will be added to all costumes ordered after the December deadline. It will be received as a “new order” and there is no guarantee that it will arrive in time for recital photo sessions and/or Recital.
5. There must be no outstanding balance on your account in order to receive your costume(s) and/or participate in Recital.
Costume Fee: $65 ages 3-6, $75 ages 7-10, $85 ages 11+ Due on or before Saturday, December 11th.
Recital Photography: Group and Individual pictures will be taken during a designated "Picture Day" weekend. See the calendar for dates. Order forms and prices will be distributed at least one week before.
Additional Recital Videos: Video's will be sent to all student's via email for digital download.